Saturday, March 24, 2012

Bruce Family {Boise, ID Family Photographer}

Waaayy back to Christmas 2011 I had the greatest time snapping some photos for my sister-in-law and her family. My husband and I were actually home visiting in the great state of IDAHO and were proud to finally introduce the rest of our family to our newest addition, Channing. Since Channing came with A LOT of things to bring on the airplane, I sadly had to leave my camera equipment back in my studio in New York. My sister-in-law also had a brand new addition to her family and really wanted some updated family pics. Luckily, she had a camera that I could barrow and we spent an afternoon having some family fun together : ). It was a pretty spur-of-the-moment shoot and I was working on a camera that I had not used before--but I think we still got some cute shots. Go and have a look : )...

0 comments:

Post a Comment