Sunday, August 14, 2011

Sweet Evelynn {Baby Photographer, Cortland, NY}

I just can't get enough of my sweet new niece! She sure gave me quite the challenge when it came to taking her first pictures, however. Being almost 34 weeks pregnant myself, my ability to bend and squat and lift is very limited (not to mention, I am so hot and tired all the time!). Combine that with the fact that sweet little Evie decided that the minute it was time for her photo session was the perfect time to also become wide awake--hah! All I can say is I have a new, true, respect for newborn photographers. In my personal opinion I think it is the hardest type of portrait session that there is! All the hard work was definitely worth it when it came to Evie's pictures. I know her mommy and daddy (and grandparents too) will greatly cherish the memories of her at just 4 days new!

I sure love you Evie, and I'm anxious to see if your new nephew-to-be will give me as great of a learning experience! : )
















0 comments:

Post a Comment