Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Fall Mini-Sessions...stay tuned!



With it being the end of July/beginning of August, I realize that one of the last things on your mind is what you will do this year for holiday pictures and cards. I always like to get a head start and book early, since spots seem to go rather quickly, however this year I'm really jumping on the ball because my little son will be born right at the beginning of the fall season--so now, space and time are limited even more!

I will be trying something new this year and will now be offering a selection of 4-5 different holiday cards (with envelopes)! If you are a previous client and would like to use a photo or two for these cards you can purchase the cards separately, however there will be a discounted price on the the first set of cards (one set has 25 cards and envelopes) if you purchase them with a mini session : ).

I am still finalizing all of the information and as soon as it's good to go I will let you all know! In the meantime, I am looking towards the last week in October as a tentative date to start shooting. If you know you will be interested, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email letting me know!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment