Saturday, April 16, 2011

Caitlin & Joe {Engagement Photographer Amherst, NY}

I had the greatest time ever with Caitlin and Joe yesterday! We were so thankful for a beautiful sunny day. I had to laugh when I was telling them how incredibly photogenic they are and they responded by saying no one has ever told them that before! Hahaha, what!?! (Look, I'm still laughing!) Really? Please? I honestly didn't get one bad shot of them, and I think you will agree : ).









I'm pretty sure this could be used in a magazine ad. Let's see...a moisturizer cream, a shampoo line, maybe a new woman's fragrance? Hello photogenic!!!









Loved these ones in the field! They were so cute to watch, as if they were in their own little world.
























Caitlin, Joe, thank you for giving me the honor of snapping your engagement photos! You two were a dream to work with! : )

2 comments:

Ian and Vanessa said...

Beautiful pictures!!

Ruthie said...

they ARE a beautiful and photogenic couple. Clearly very much in love. excellent work capturing the bliss, as always. =)

Post a Comment